Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Branson Family

A couple weeks ago I had the honor of heading out to Pearland to take some photos of this special family. Jason, Dollie, Chance & Abbe Branson are all so special to my family. I have know Jason and his parents my entire life. His parents and my parents are best friends. Jason and his family moved here to be youth pastors at my parents church a few years back. This family has such a special place in my heart. They are some of the nicest, most real and loving people you will ever meet. I had to wait to post these photos because they were giving out some of the photos as Christmas gifts but I am so excited to post this preview! I hope you enjoy!








If you are interested in booking a session, please contact me at larissafloyd@yahoo.com for info & pricing!


No comments:

Post a Comment