Monday, December 12, 2011

Larissa Floyd Photography

Hi friends! I had over 150 views from my blog launch yesterday!! I am so excited for this blog! Thank you for checking it out and I hope that you will continue to follow my posts.

Today, I am posting some of my photos for you all of you to see some of my work. I took my website down after I got married because I changed the name of my photog business and just never got around to getting another one up. This will be my place to post sessions and such!

I specialize in family, kids, senior, portraits, baby & maternity photography. I have done a few weddings and absolutely love shooting them but I would have to say that my passion is capturing those 6 listed above. There's just something about giving someone a disc full of images of their loved ones that you know they will cherish for years to come. If you're interested in booking a session or for info on pricing please don't hesitate to shoot me an email at larissafloyd@yahoo.com 

Enjoy!


































Email larissafloyd@yahoo.com for session & pricing info! Don't forget to leave some feedback in the comment section below! :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are amazing, Larissa!! You have a true God-Given talent. I always enjoy looking through the pictures you post and can't wait to see some of those recipes you keep talking about. Take care!! --- Karen Harlan

    ReplyDelete