Friday, December 30, 2011

Recipe of the week: Chicken Casserole

Creamy, rich & delicious are the words I have for this yummy dinner! My mom has been making this casserole for as long as I can remember and it has always been my favorite. From start to finish it takes about 20-25 minutes. So simple yet so tasty. If you need an easy meal that you can throw together on a busy week night, then you have come to the right place. The recipe I am posting serves about 4 but you could certainly double this recipe and it would be just as tasty!

What you'll need:
1 sleeve of Ritz crackers
1 boneless skinless chicken breast cooked and cut into bite size pieces(or you could use canned chicken if you're REALLY short on time)
1 can cream of chicken
1 can vegall
1/4 cup sour cream
1 can campbells double(or curly) noodle

What you do:
Preheat oven to 350. Mix cream of chicken, vegall, chicken, sour cream and noodles together in a bowl until combined. Pour into a baking dish. Crush up Ritz crackers & spread over casserole. Melt a little bit of butter to pour over the crackers.


I always serve this with some kind of bread. Usually yeast rolls or monkey bread! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment