Wednesday, March 14, 2012

25 random questions.

So I left my camera in Arkansas with my parents to bring home so I didn't have to carry it on the plane with me. So I won't be doing a recipe of the week. Instead I thought I would do 25 random questions about me. I would love it if you would copy and paste them into a comment and answer them for yourself. I'd love to learn a little more about you! :)

1. Spell my name as it sounds: La-Ris-Uh
2. Am I a worrier? Definitely.
3. What’s my favorite CD? I don't listen to CD's anymore. But I love country music.
4. Favorite colour(s)? Blue.
5. Does my home have an attic? Yes. And just an extra little fact... I am TERRIFIED of attics. I was convinced at one time that someone was living in my parents attic. Again, see question #2 :)
6. Have I ever been to Canada? Actually, yes! I loved it! My parents preached a camp meeting there back when I was probably 11 or 12. It was a blast. We got to go tubing, jet skiing and camping.
7. Have I ever gone fishing? Yes! Me and Jeremy fish together every time we go to the lake. I love to do it, but I rarely catch anything.
8. Have I ever seen a celebrity? Not that I can think of.
9. Have I ever been on a motorcycle? YES! My dad had one for like 5 months haha. 
10. How much money do I have on me right now? I have zero cash. I never went to the bank last Friday to get my money for the week.
11. How many cars have I owned? 5. Ford escape, Scion tC, Acura MDX, GMC Sierra(which was Jeremy's truck), and my Chevy Tahoe!
12. How many jobs have I had? 3. American Eagle, Nanny and now, a stay at home mommy and wife.
13. How tall am I? 5′8″
14. Last person to call me: My husband.
15. Last thing I yelled out loud: “Rylee, no no." She was about to pull a glass of water off the coffee table :)
16. Last person I was in a car with: Rylee.
17. Last time I ate at McDonald’s: Last Friday. I really don't care for Mcdonalds but it was the only thing close.
18. Last thing I bought: Food coloring & a piping bag. I am going to test out a cupcake recipe for Tamahara's baby shower later today.
19. Last person I saw: Besides Rylee? My husband.
20. Last time I cried: Yesterday when Jeremy left for work. He's been working nights and it's been tough for me.
21. Last time I laughed: Earlier today. Rylee was making the funniest faces.
22. What is the temperature outside? 80 degrees.
23. What time of the day did I get married? 5pm. It was the PERFECT time of day.
24. What did I do two nights ago? Monday night... I fed Rylee dinner, ate my dinner, bathed her and got her ready for bed.
25. Who’s birthday is coming up next? My mother in law's is Saturday. Random fact... Between my family and my husbands family there is a birthday every month except for November & December. 
January- Me
Febuarary- My brother in law, Freddie.
March- My mother in law, Debbie and my nephew Braden
April- My brother, Jason
May- My sister in law, Tamahara and Rylee
June- My momma, Susan
July- My sister in law, Kim and my nephew, Luke
August-My daddy, Don and my nephew, Elijah 
September- My father in law, Fred
October- My husband, Jeremy
November- No birthdays but we have Thanksgiving
December- No birthdays but we have December
Crazy huh??

No comments:

Post a Comment