Thursday, May 24, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Rylee Girl!

May 24, 2011 at 11:41pm I held my sweet girl for the first time. When I think of her, I can't help but see her beautiful smile, hear her adorable giggle and think about her sweet little kisses. She is such a happy baby. When I hear other moms talk about how hard motherhood is and how they're always tired, I have a hard time relating. She really is such an easy baby and unless she's feeling bad she's always happy. She is a momma's girl 100% and I love it. My dream has always been to be a mother and it has been everything I thought it would be and more. She is my JOY and I count it a blessing to be able to be her momma.

Last weekend, we took her out to Challenger Park in League City and let her have her first taste of cake. She loved it!! Here are some photos I snapped. I hope you enjoy!






She is always pointing her finger like the picture on the left.

Time to smash a cake!!!


 Look at that face on the right!!


Happy birthday sweet girl! Momma & Daddy love you so very much!! You are so special to us and an answer to prayers. Xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics Larissa!!! Thanks for sharing them!! SO CUTE!!! She's just precious!!

    ReplyDelete