Friday, April 13, 2012

Welch Family!

Let me start off by saying... I LOVE THIS FAMILY! Mrs. Jill has been my saving grace when it comes to leaving my Rylee in the nursery. She loves my little girl and that puts my mind at ease when I am leaving her in there on Sundays. They are such a fun family! Katherine is so beautiful and the sweetest 12 year old I think I have ever met! Doug and Jill are some great people and if you don't know them, then you're missing out! We shot these out at Tom Bass Park in Pearland and it was a blast. Here is a little preview... Enjoy!











For info on sessions and pricing, email me at larissafloyd@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. This was such a fun time! I have loved Larissa's photography for quite a few years now and was SO thankful she could make the time to do our portraits. To top it off, she trusts me with her precious Rylee on Sunday mornings, and that -- to me -- is a tremendous compliment!

    ReplyDelete